ZetaPark – Transforming Setapak Into The Premier Lifestyle Destination
- Within the Kuala Lumpur central business district area
- Largest integrated development in Setapak – a RM500 million mixed-use commercial development comprising 200 retail lots, 424 SOHOs and 470 serviced residences
- Situated above KL Festival City Mall (anchored by Parkson)
- Unique combination of shopping, dining and entertainment providing convenience and a premier lifestyle
- Easy accessibility to premier healthcare facilities – Columbia Asia and Tawakal Hospital, international schools – Seri Utama, Fairview and International School Kuala Lumpur, universities and private colleges – Universiti TAR, Universiti Islam Antarabangsa, KL Metropolitan College and TAR College
- Close proximity to LRT stations – Wangsa Maju, Sri Rampai and Melati
- Centrally located with easy access to major highways DUKE, MRR2 and AKLEH
An embodiment of aspiration and inspiration, ZetaPark is aimed to provide a well-balance living and working environment for all ages. ZetaPark is the largest integrated development in Setapak comprising KL Festival City mall anchored by Parkson.
ZetaPark is a commercial & residential development that signifies our key objectives of being creative & innovative. It offers a modern, multi-storey mixed development consisting of SOHOs, ZEN Suites and Serviced Residences. Residents and visitors alike will be greeted by an eco-friendly landscape accompanied with a stunning view of the picturesque Danau lake.
Among some of the facilities residents and visitors are sure to expect at ZetaPark are a free-form infinity edged pool, gymnasium, games room, spa pool and sauna. A cosy community club house which serves as a meeting point for residents to unwind at their leisure, is also available!
ZetaPark was planned and conceived to be a well-designed, integrated tower blocks, located atop the Festival City. As a whole, it offers a unique combination of shopping, scrumptious dining and entertainment outlets, the convenience of ZetaPark living starts right here.